My change in school

Aug 27th

So, when I was younger, I was in a french school. French is sometimes very difficult. I did ten years in a french school then, my parents decided to put me in an american international school in my country. The first year in the american school was very difficult because I didn’t knew english at all. And how teacher didn’t know how to speak french. so it was very difficult for me with other student. So, we had to do how best to understand him. Little by little things became easier to understand. We started to adapt. it was still difficult, but not that much anymore. The following next years wasn’t that difficult. since teachers knew that most of the student wasn’t english speaker they took all their time to explain carefully, and make sure that student understand the lesson.

I think this experience can change my life. It can give us lots opportunities in the future. And honestly I’m happy to be in an international school.

12 thoughts on “My change in school

1. Moving is often difficult. I’m pleased you are happy where you are now. Let me know how I can help your adjustment to our school.

2. G’d day Salome,
    Welcome to student challenge.
    I’m your mentor in this challenge and I hope after 10 weeks, your blog be one of the candidate to the best blogs in this challenge.
    regarding you opinion about experience, I have the same with my son. When he was studying in Germany, he used to spend a lot of hours in a day to reach a suitable language level and now he is a successful Financial manager.
    Salome, as the challenge weekly program has announced we have to do 3 programs as follow:
    Week 1: Hello, who are you?
    Week 2: Let’s comment!
    and also (Special event: Raise your voice).

Please After making your avatar and the page (about me), try the week 1 and 2 programs in your blog.
    You could reach me via e-mail (tec.ttc@gmail.com) for further cooperation.
    wish you the best

Astaneh

3. hi dear Salome : )

Welcome to Edublogs Challenge.
    I will be your Mentor in this 10 weeks challenge and I hope your blog with your tries become candidate to one of the best blogs in this challenge.

About this post I think new languages make new open window to the world.

in this challenge, weekly program in challenge will be announced in http://www.studentchallenge.edublogs.org.

As you know first of all we should make a page (About Me) that there isn’t in your blog.
    Because the visitors who read your posts are interested to know about you, your interests and…
    But please don’t publish personal info that is not needed to share in public.
    Also it would be so helpful if you visit other student’s blogs in this challenge and leave them your comment with your blog address.
    If there is any question about challenge or blogging you could write me via E-mail TEC.TTC@gmail.com.

Take good care
    Astaneh